Our rustic oak floating shelves will instantly add character to your home!
Our rustic oak floating shelves are handcrafted from the finest quality character grade kiln dried European oak. The edges are hand distressed and surfaces textured which gives the appearance of a centuries old, time worn piece of reclaimed oak. The standard depths we supply are 6, 8, 10 and 12″. The thickness varies between 30-35mm. The price is per shelf.
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive range of colour finishes on the market today! We use the finest quality wood stains which penetrate deep into the wood followed by a wax top coat.
High quality concealed shelf supports come free with each order. They are suitable for fixing to stone, brick, breeze block and stud walls where timber can be located. Our skilled workshop joiners machine precise holes in the back of the shelves to accept the concealed supports. Each order comes with detailed fitting instructions.
We aim to manufacture our solid oak floating shelves to the highest possible standard. Some shelves will be manufactured from two or more boards to create the required depth. This does not detract from the overall quality and results in further stability.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- We only use kiln dried oak, this means your shelf will not warp, twist or crack once installed in your home.
- Concealed shelf supports are free of charge.
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers we trust and is FSC certified.
- We have a track record of excellence! Don’t take our word for it, check out our testimonials.
- Although everything is handmade to order, our typical dispatch time is within 5 working days.
Due to the handmade nature of this product dispatch time may increase during busy periods. If you’re working to a tight deadline please feel free to get in touch with us prior to ordering. Please note that oak is a natural product and each piece can vary with regards to grain, colour, knots and other distinguishing features. We can not treat any of the above as defects.