Our rustic oak floating shelves will instantly add character to your home!
Our rustic oak floating shelves are handcrafted from the finest quality character grade kiln dried European oak timber. The edges are hand distressed and surfaces textured giving the appearance of a centuries old, time worn piece of reclaimed oak. The standard depths we supply are 8, 10 and 12″ in a substantial 1.5″ thickness. As with our fireplace beams we’re offering a large variety of colour options. We use only the finest wax polishes and oils ensuring a top notch finish every time. The price is per shelf.
Our rustic oak floating shelves are mounted using Hafele’s concealed shelf supports which come free with your order. They are suitable for fixing to stone, brick, breeze block and stud walls where timber can be located. Professionally machined holes are drilled in the back of the shelves to accept the concealed supports. Each shelf comes with detailed fitting instructions. Check out our blog on how to install a floating shelf.
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- We use kiln dried ensuring stability once in your home.
- High quality concealed shelf supports are included with fitting instructions.
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers we trust and is FSC certified.
- We have a track record of excellence! Don’t take our word for it, check out our testimonials.
- The shelves in the photo are Rugger Brown.
- Our shelves are made from robust 1.5 inch thick oak.
- We usually boast a quick turnaround of 5 working days.
Due to the handmade nature of this product dispatch time may increase during busy periods. If you’re working to a tight deadline please feel free to get in touch with us prior to ordering. Please note that oak is a natural product and each piece can vary with regards to grain, colour and knots. Please use the colour samples as a guide only, the colours may appear slightly different depending on the type of screen you are viewing on. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.