Full Stave Solid Oak Worktop
Please get in touch below for a quote
There are many great advantages to having a natural solid oak worktop. Besides the fact they are durable, classic in their look and will instantly become the focal point in any room. Oak worktops can also be refinished over time for a complete change of look if so desired or re-sanded and finished to freshen up the room.
Oak Worktops provide beautiful grain pattern and colour variation and each worktop will be completely unique to your home.
We supply our solid oak worktops in beautiful full length staves between 90mm - 160mm wide. The staves are machined and professionally laminated together creating a strong and durable structure. They are available in either 32mm or 40mm thick.
We manufacture our full stave oak worktops entirely in house. Each worktop goes through a rigorous tried and tested finishing process and sanded to 180 grit finish.
What you need to know.
- Made from kiln-dried oak ensuring stability once in your home.
- Solid Oak Worktops are constructed from full length staves.
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers who are PEFC or FSC certified.
- We have a track record of excellence! Don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews.
- Available in either 32mm or 40mm thicknesses.
If you have any special requirements for your solid oak worktop, please get in touch with us.
Due to the handmade nature of this product dispatch time may increase during busy periods so if you’re working to a tight deadline please feel free to get in touch with us prior to ordering.