Our popular classic oak fireplace mantel
Our most simplistic design with clean straight edges, our classic oak fireplace beam is the ultimate blend between elegance and rustic charm. Instantly adding that luxurious touch to an otherwise dull fireplace. Perfect for both modern and traditional homes. Made from the finest oak beams in our North Yorkshire based workshop.
All beams with the exception of our 8″x6″ beam will be supplied with fixing brackets and will be supplied in one of the larger sides. Depending on the depth of your beam we will provide a unique fixing system to suit. If your oak fireplace beam is 4.5 inches deep or less, we machine keyhole brackets into the back. For oak beams greater than 4.5″ inches deep we will pre drill the back of the beam and supply high quality Hafele concealed shelf supports. Both are a fantastic fixing solutions.
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2 an inch smaller than the size stated.
8″x6″ beams can be up to 3/4 of an inch smaller than the size stated.
What you need to know!
- 8″x6″ beams will NOT be pre-drilled or supplied with concealed shelf supports.
- Any beam with a depth of 4.5″ or less will be fitted with keyhole brackets.
- Beams 5″ deep or more will be supplied with Hafele concealed shelf supports.
- The beam in the first image has been finished in ‘Light’.
- Our current turnaround is 5-10 workings days.
- We are a trusted online retailer – see what our past customers say about us.
- Fireplace beams are crafted from well air dried oak to ensure minimal movement once installed.
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.