Rustic Oak Beam for your Fireplace
Are you looking to instantly add character to your room? Look no further, our aged rustic oak beam is the perfect choice for you. Distressed edges and textured surfaces gives the appearance of a time worn, centuries old rustic oak beam.
Every aged rustic oak beam is supplied with concealed brackets capable of supporting your beam with ease. Unless specified otherwise in the checkout your beam will be drilled in one of the larger sides. Fitting instructions are also included. The fittings provided work best fixing into brick, stone or breeze block walls. They can be fixed to stud walls where timber uprights can be located. Visit our blog on how to install a floating shelf!
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
Want something even more rustic? Check out our Reclaimed Oak Beam.
Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2 an inch smaller than the size stated.
8″x6″ beams can be up to 3/4 of an inch smaller than the stated size.
What you need to know!
- 8″x6″ beams will NOT be pre-drilled or supplied with concealed shelf supports.
- Any beam with a depth of 4.5″ or less will be fitted with keyhole brackets.
- Beams 5″ deep or more will be supplied with Hafele concealed shelf supports.
- The beam in the first image has been finished in ‘Rugger Brown’ which is equivalent to our new colour ‘walnut’.
- We are a trusted online retailer – see what our past customers say about us.
- Fireplace beams are crafted from well air dried oak to ensure minimal movement once installed.
- Our current turnaround is 5-10 workings days.
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
Order our aged rustic oak beam online today at our best prices yet!