We’re proud to offer our rustic oak beam surround with free UK Mainland shipping.
If you’ve been looking for a stunning rustic oak beam surround for your fireplace look no further! After many requests you can now order our rustic oak beam surround online. Each piece of quality air dried oak is hand picked before being transformed in our workshop. Distressed edges and textured surfaces give the appearance of a centuries old, time worn oak surround.
What you need to know!
- Our oak is QP1 structural grade, ensuring excellent quality. We work with multiple sawmills to ensure the very best quality.
- The surround uprights come with machined keyhole brackets in the 6″ side (you’ll need to source screws and wall plugs)
- The surround comes in 3 separate pieces.
- The mantel comes 13mm holes in the 4″ side along with heavy duty concealed fittings.
- Uprights and mantel are manufactured from 6″x4″ size beams.
- The surround in the photo has been finished in Rugger brown.
- Two generous coats of wax or oil finish the surround to perfection.
- Please note that the colour samples have been finished in our classic style.
- We are a trusted online retailed, check out what our past customers have said about us.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
Not what you’re looking for? Why not get in touch to see if we can help you with something more bespoke.