We’re proud to offer our rustic oak beam surround.
If you’re looking for a stunning rustic oak beam surround for your fireplace look no further! After many requests you can now order our rustic oak beam surround online. Each piece of quality air dried oak is hand picked before being transformed in our workshop. Distressed edges and textured surfaces give the appearance of a centuries old, time worn oak surround. Sure to add lots of character to your room.
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
What you need to know!
- Fixing brackets are positioned on one of the largest sides of the upright beams and on the smallest side for the mantel.
- Fixings included.
- Comes in 3 separate pieces.
- Our current turnaround is 5-10 workings days.
- We have an outstanding reputation, which can be seen from what our past customers have said in our testimonials section.
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
Not what you’re looking for? Why not get in touch to see if we can help you with something more bespoke.