Reclaimed Oak Beam for your Fireplace
With a rustic and time worn appearance, our reclaimed oak beam is sure to add heaps of character to your fireplace. Be it to seamlessly blend in with other old features or to create a stark contrast between rustic and modern.
We craft our reclaimed oak beam from the most rustic oak timber we can source, carefully selected for its reclaimed characteristics. Large cracks and open knots are some of the rustic features we look for when selecting beams.
All beams with the exception of our 8″x6″ beam will be supplied with fixing brackets and will be supplied in one of the larger sides. Depending on the depth of your beam we will provide a unique fixing system to suit. If your oak fireplace beam is 4.5 inches deep or less, we machine keyhole brackets into the back. For oak beams greater than 4.5″ inches deep we will pre drill the back of the beam and supply high quality Hafele concealed shelf supports. Both are a fantastic fixing solutions. The fittings provided can be fitted into brick, stone or breeze block walls. They can be fixed to stud walls where timber uprights can be located.
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
A little too rustic for your room? Check out our Rustic Oak Beam for a characterful beam with a more uniform shape.
Or check our full range of oak fireplace beams.
Our reclaimed beam sizes are approximate to 3/4 of an inch.
What you need to know!
- 8″x6″ beams do NOT come with any fixing brackets due to their weight.
- Unless otherwise stated fixing brackets are positioned on one of the largest sides.
- Beams 4.5 inches or less come with keyhole brackets fitted to the back of the beam.
- Beams 5″ deep will be supplied with Hafele concealed shelf supports.
- The word reclaimed refers to the style, we use rustic air dried oak not reclaimed oak.
- This is our most rustic oak fireplace beam yet!
- We are a trusted online retailer – see what our past customers say about us.
- We craft our reclaimed style beams from well air dried oak which ensures minimal movement once installed.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days.
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 15mm smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. None of the above will be treated as defects.
Order our reclaimed oak beam online today at our best prices yet!