There are many great advantages to having a natural oak worktop. Besides the fact they are durable, classic in their look and will instantly become the focal point in any room. Oak worktops can be refinished over time for a complete change of look if so desired or re-sanded and finished to freshen up the room. They provide beautiful grain pattern and colour variation and each worktop will be completely unique to your home.
Handmade in our North Yorkshire workshop and made from 100% quality kiln dried character grade oak.
We supply our oak worktops in beautiful full length staves between 90mm – 160mm wide. The staves are machined and professionally laminated together creating a strong and durable structure.
Available in lengths of 500mm – 2400mm and depths of 300mm – 1000mm. We supply our worktops in a substantial 30-35mm thick.
Our full stave oak worktops are manufactured entirely in house. Unlike many other suppliers, we offer a truly comprehensive range of high quality finishes. Each worktop goes through the same rigorous tried and tested finishing process. Once the worktop is carefully sanded to 180 grit finish, stain is applied to achieve your desired colour before a sealing coat of oil. This means that you can match your worktop to existing products from us!
Please note if you would like to match to a ‘light’ oak beam, please leave us a note in the checkout to finish in a clear lacquer.
Refinements such as radius corners, drainer grooves and sink cut-outs will need to be produced on site.
What you need to know.
- Made from kiln dried oak ensuring stability once in your home.
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers we trust and is FSC certified.
- We have a track record of excellence! Don’t take our word for it, check out our testimonials collected from independent reviews company reviews.co.uk.
- Our worktops are manufactured to 30 – 35mm thick.
- We offer an affordable delivery option of just £12 to mainland UK for our worktops.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 5-10 working days.
If you have any special requirements please get in touch with us.