Our latest product… The Classic Oak Beam Surround features square clean edges, sure to add a luxurious touch to any room. We use high quality air dried oak which is handpicked and transformed into this characterful stunning surround in our North Yorkshire based workshop.
Our classic oak fire surround comes in a choice of 9 premium colour finishes for a deep protective layer and a brilliant match to existing decor.
Please note: The back of the beam is left unfinished.
What you need to know!
- Fixing brackets are positioned on one of the largest sides of the upright beams and on the smallest side for the mantel.
- Fixings included for use on solid walls or stud walls where timber studs can be located.
- Comes in 3 separate pieces.
- We have an outstanding reputation, which can be seen from what our past customers have said in our testimonials section.
- We recommend leaving your beams (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
Not what you’re looking for? Why not get in touch to see if we can help you with something more bespoke.