Charnwood Island 3 Multi-Fuel Stove
The Charnwood Island range sets the definitive standard for clean-burning multi-fuel stoves. When this collection was launched it revolutionised multi-fuel home heating creating the benchmark in environmentally clean-burn, single controlled stoves.
The Charnwood Island 3 is the largest stove in the Island collection. Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a rated 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island 3 offers a spectacular view of the fire. A true wide-screen experience. Optional convection panels are also available. This stove may burn wood logs in smoke control areas if fitted with a smoke reduction kit.
All Charnwood stoves come with a 10 year guarantee!
Made from: Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick and ceramic glass.
Available in 3 styles and 8 different colours to personalise your room.
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting grate
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth