Beautiful Arched Oak Beam complete with Fixings
Do you want a beam that’s going to add another level of sophistication to your fireplace? Look no further! Our arched oak beam is skillfully crafted from the best quality air dried European oak, air dried for maximum stability. The arch starts approximately 6″ in from the ends and reaches approximately 1.5″ at it’s centre. Our Arched oak beam looks particularly impressive when fitted above an original arched brick fireplace.
Visit our blog on how to install a floating shelf for fitting instructions.
Why Buy Beams From Us?
- Comes with concealed brackets capable of supporting your beam with ease.
- Fitting instructions included.
- Pre drilled holes machined in the back of the beam.
- We source our oak from trusted and reputable suppliers.
- All of our oak is FSC certified.
- Our oak is well air dried ensuring any movement once installed is minimal.
- The oak we supply is QP1 structural grade.
- Beams are pre-drilled with fixing brackets & fitting instructions.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days.
- We have a track record of excellence! See what our customers have been saying about us on reviews.co.uk.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the rustic effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of our oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
If for some reason you’d like to return your item just post it back to us within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund in full.