Enhance the character of your fireplace with one of our rustic oak fascia beams
Our rustic aged oak fascia beam features distressed edges and a textured surface, giving the appearance of a time warn, centuries old rustic oak beam. Our hand crafted oak fascia beams are ideal to add that extra bit of character to your fireplace. Each beam comes with concealed key hole brackets machined into the back of the beam. Simply hang the beam from two protruding screws in your wall. These really can be installed within a couple of minutes. Fitting to decorated and plastered walls is no issue! The screws and wall plugs provided can be fitted into brick, stone or breeze block walls. They can be fixed to stud walls where timber uprights can be located.
For a more modern appearance and less rustic distressed texture opt for our Character Oak Fascia Beam.
The thickness of the boards typically varies from 1 inch – 1.5 inches. Each beam we manufacturer goes through our vigorous finishing process we’ve developed over many years! Skillfully shaped, sanded and finished with only the highest quality wax’s and oils these fascia beams are sure to impress!
Now available in our premium range of colours for a deeper penetration into the wood and a longer lasting finish.
Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2 an inch smaller than the size stated.
What you need to know!
- We source our oak from trusted suppliers who are FSC certified.
- Our oak is well air dried ensuring any movement once installed is minimal.
- Our oak is excellent quality, QP1 structural grade.
- All fascia beams come with heavy duty keyhole fixings & fitting instructions.
- Our current turnaround is estimated at 5-10 workings days.
- We have a track record of excellence! Don’t take our word for it, see what our past customers say!
- We recommend leaving your beam (removed from the packaging) to acclimatise to your room for 2 weeks prior to installation.
Important: Please be aware as oak is a natural product, each piece does vary with regards to: cracks, knots, colour and grain pattern. Due to machining and sanding beams are typically up to 1/2″ smaller than the size stated. Some beams may have small areas of pin holing which further adds to the reclaimed effect, we will treat these beams with anti infestation solution. All of oak oak beams are well air dried ensuring minimal movement once installed in your home. As your beam adjusts to your room temperature further cracks may appear only adding to the character. This is nothing to worry about. Please note that none of the above can be treated as defects.
If for some reason you’d like to return your item just post it back to us within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund in full.